Local Cluster Partnership
- The schools within the Cheadle Heath and Edgeley have created a strong collaboration between the schools. By working together we aim to provide every child within the area with the best opportunities by focussing on:
– Raising attainment and achievement of young people throughout our locality
– Supporting the social and emotional welfare of all our children, especially during transition stages
- Current networks include DHTs, SENCO, EYFS, Year 5 / 3 moderation, NQT and Admin Managers/SBM.
- The SBM network worked together to achieve best value for money through joint purchasing of services and supplies and have worked with determination to streamline the change over to a new school meals provider in advance of the universal free school meal offer commencing.
- We are part of the local eTrio (Edgeley Trio), a group of three schools who work together to share best practice, moderation and learning and teaching policies in order to gain a shared drive towards consistent outstanding teaching.